Laws and ordinances that govern ISSR
ISSR is governed by the IB General Regulations, as well as part of the Swedish School Law.
International Schools in Sweden are not regulated as a part of the national Swedish educational system and instead are regulated by ordinances that clarify their role within the Swedish educational context.
- General Regulations: Primary Years Programme (IB, 2014)
- General Regulations: Middle Years Programme (IB, 2014)
- General Regulations: Diploma Programme (IB, 2016)
Programme specific regulations
- PYP/MYP are governed by Swedish School laws Skollagen (2010:800) chapter 1; paragraphs 4 and 10. Chapters 6 and 24.
- PYP/MYP is governed by school ordinance (Förordning om internationella skolor SKOLSF 2015:801)
- DP (including M10) is governed by school ordinance (Förordning om internationell gymnasial utbildning i Stockholm och Göteborg samt vid Sigtunaskolan Humanistiska Läroverket i Sigtuna SKOLSF 2002:7).